3 Nephi 5:13 Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

Monday, September 5, 2016

Called to Serve in the Adriatic South!



Dear Sister Olsen,

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Adriatic South Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.

You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, October 12, 2016. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Albanian language.

Adriatic South Mission
 I cannot put into words my excitement to serve the people in the Adriatic South! As a missionary, I will be teaching others about Jesus Christ and inviting them to come unto Christ and following Christ's example through baptism in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. In addition to teaching, I will be serving and sharing my joy and the love of our Savior, Jesus Christ. He loves each and every one of us and I have the opportunity to share that with others for 18 months! I want to share with you how much knowing my Savior and growing up in His church has blessed my life. Because of the Savior, I am never alone! Because of my Savior, I have a smile on my face every day! Because of our Savior, we can experience pure joy! And because of our Savior, we can return home to our Father in Heaven and His beloved Son, Jesus Christ. I want to share with you that the things I teach from the Book of Mormon, (or Libri I Mormonit in Albania), testify of Jesus Christ. The teachings from this book and from the Bible are teachings from Christ's church. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (or the Mormon Church) is the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I cannot wait to be a missionary and to be called Motra Olsen for 18 months! I love you all with all of my heart and thank you for everything you have done for me in my life!

If you want to read about all of my experiences: the strange food I eat, the cultural things I experience, and my love for the Albanian people, just read this blog! If you want to email me, you can contact me through my email natalie.olsen@myldsmail.net.


The Salt Lake LDS Temple.




No comments:

Post a Comment